Posted to sci.electronics.repair
UCLAN UCLAN is offline

Default Lyngsat Satellite TV.

wrote:

If I buy the equipment and pay a local area satellite installer to
install the diah and set it up properly, does that mean I can watch
live, in very good quality Ireland and Scotland TV from over here in
Southeast U.S.A.

No.

A few years ago, a guy in another newsgroup (he lives in
Evansville,Indiana and works at a satellite tv company, Pansat,
something like that) said those satelite(s) in orbit over there over
that part of Europe are in such a narrow arc and can not be picked up
over here.But, what do I know for sure? I am only a confused dummy.

I agree.