Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Rod is offline

Default Beeswax ?

The Natural Philosopher wrote:
Rod wrote:
The Medway Handyman wrote:

I find diesel fumes, cheap perfume, fat women in leggings and people
from Dudley unpleasant, but like passive smoking they aren't a health
risk.

O but the cheap perfume could be a health risk...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/7547815.stm

as could the diesel fumes:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/7888735.stm

and fat women (at least to themselves and their offspring):

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/7874804.stm

Couldn't find anything about health risks of leggings (to others).
Spoke too soon:

http://health.yahoo.com/women-gyn/vaginal-yeast-infections-prevention/healthwise--aa10674.html

Dudley is the odd one out...

:-)

Bravo!!

I am sure if you look hard enough, you will find evidence that Dudley is
indeed injurious to health, though. Its probably joy rider capital of
the North.

What is concerning (to me) is that the first three of those were at my
fingertips having been read in the last few days. :-)

Having a Dudley accent is probably dangerous - as people are likely to
take action to reduce the auditory impact of it in any way they can,
violently if necessary.

--
Rod

onset.