Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default What a surprise...

On Sat, 14 Feb 2009 22:18:10 +0000, John Rumm wrote:

They would still have the lights on for the shelf stackers though...

I doubt it takes all night to restack the shelves, it appears to be a
non-stop process when the store is open. Shelf stackers don't need the
lighting level that is there for the customers either, say 75% would still
be ample. I can't imagine that any of these 24hr stores get many customers
past midnight to say 0600, probably depends on location though but that
comes down to opening when there are customers about, like early or late
to fit with shift changes at a large local employer or nearby market.

--
Cheers
Dave.