Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default OT TV sound volume for commercials

"Gordon Shumway" wrote in message

I just want to make sure I understand what you are telling me. You
are saying that DIRECTV is only willing to provide minimum service.
Any additional effort or expense to provide average or even
exceptional service is not part of DIRECTV's business plan. Is that
correct?

I am waiting for their answer to that one. It wouldn't hurt for
others to complain.

Won't help either. Some things in life do not, will not, change. It is not
just volume, but the pitch and tone that make it sound loud. That is what
the advertisers do on purpose.