Posted to alt.home.repair
Freckles[_3_] Freckles[_3_] is offline

Default Post Hole Auger

"Dan Espen" wrote in message
"Freckles" writes:

This spring I'm going to start a project in my back yard and I will need
dig about two dozen post holes. The holes will need to be about 8 inches
in
diameter and 18 inches deep.

I have seen ads for a manual Post Hole Auger that seems like it would be
lot easier to use than a post hole digger.

If you are looking for an easier way to dig that many holes,
you are in pathetic shape.

Find the hardest way possible to dig those holes and get to work
before you find standing up a chore too.

Thanks for the advice.

However, I've always tried to follow the advice, "Work smarter, not harder."

Besides I'm 71 years old and I have no problem standing or doing physical
work, but it's stupid to work harder than you have too.

So, what does that say about you?