Posted to alt.home.repair
cm[_2_] cm[_2_] is offline

Default Cat **** on wood floor

ransley,

I have used the malodourants / enzymes on concrete with good luck. I have
never used it on wood. Buy it at a janitorial supply not at the pet stores.
Use it liberally. If the smell is still there you didn't use enough or keep
it wet long enough for the enzymes to work. I would apply it liberally and
lay plastic over it to give it more time to work.

cm

"ransley" wrote in message
A tenant had a cat and the apt stinks, the wood floor was redone
before he moved in but I am worried it went inbetween the planks. What
do I wash it with. I have heard of Natures Miracle an Enzime base
deoderizer, would an Enzime base laundry detergent help. They were
only there 6 months but the smell has to go.