Posted to alt.electronics,comp.sci.electronics,rec.electronics,sci.electronics,sci.electronics.misc
Peter Hucker Peter Hucker is offline

Default PIR interfering with wireless network

On Fri, 13 Feb 2009 23:49:26 -0000, John Fields wrote:

On Fri, 13 Feb 2009 20:19:03 -0000, "Peter Hucker"
wrote:

On Thu, 12 Feb 2009 20:38:04 -0000, John Fields wrote:

On Thu, 12 Feb 2009 18:56:12 -0000, "Peter Hucker"
wrote:

On Thu, 12 Feb 2009 14:39:27 -0000, John Fields wrote:

On Wed, 11 Feb 2009 20:36:44 -0000, "Peter Hucker"
wrote:
Posting a joke that the victim doesn't understand defeats the purpose.

---
It wasn't a joke, it suited my purpose perfectly,

What you mean was it was a serious joke.

---
What a pompous ass you are, telling me what I meant.
I meant exactly what I said, and if you can't cope with the fact that
your ignorance keeps you from understanding certain things, then oh
well, Boo-hoo-hoo.

What you did was to make a joke with no effect as I didn't understand it.

---
If you didn't understand it, then what makes you think it was a joke?

Nothing else would have fitted in there.

---

Pointless. To insult someone they must know you are doing so.

---
Nope.

When you've been insulted, you've been insulted whether you know it or
not.

Sometimes it's even sweeter if don't understand the insult because that
shows off your stupidity.

The point of insulting someone is to annoy them. If they don't understand the insult, you've achieved nothing. You might aswell wait until someone is out of earshot then call him names.

---

and if you didn't understand it, oh well...

Wasted exercise.

---
No, it wasn't since, your response and continued response to it paints a
more accurate picture of who you are.

What are you a ****ing detective?

---
Just tryin' to get the facts, Ma'am.

Get a life?

Whatever hits the fan will not be evenly distributed.