Posted to uk.d-i-y
Pete Zahut Pete Zahut is offline

Default Dri Buddy from JML

David wrote:
On 13 Feb, 19:56, David wrote:
On 13 Feb, 18:53, "Pete Zahut" dont@bother wrote:

David wrote:
Hi there,

Do you reckon this product is an alternative to a tumble dryer, or
is just one of JML's crap products?

http://www.jmldirect.com/Dri-Buddi-PD2001/

Dunno about that one but if you have a rotary clothes line outside,
then I can recommend these - they work even in winter, rain or
shine. The only problem is if the temperature is below zero.

http://www.rotaire.com/

That sounds good, how long does it take to fry the clothes?

Oops I meant to write dry the clothes

Depends on the outside temperature really, the warmer it is, the quicker
stuff dries. The beauty of this thing though is that you can actually put
stuff out to dry when it's raining and cold, and it still dries! We've had
to leave stuff out overnight sometimes but, even though it rained all night,
the clothes still dried.

Pete