Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Beeswax ?

dennis@home wrote:
"Gib Bogle" wrote in message
dennis@home wrote:

"The Medway Handyman" wrote in
message om...

I can't be arsed to even look at the rest of the ****e you have
Googled to support your claim. I could find you 30+ studies, all
credible & published in scientific journals subject to critical
peer review that show the opposite - that non smoking partners of
active smokers are less likely to develop cancer, heart disease,
diabeties & ingrowing toenails.

Less likely than who?

I think you are just a rabid drug addict who will lie about
anything to justify your harm to others.
You are typical of people with chemical abuse problems and will
stop at nothing to get your fix.

The sooner it becomes illegal to smoke anywhere other people are the
better.

Children, children, is this really necessary? We all agree that
smoking causes cancer and other diseases. We know that
"second-hand" smoke is objectionable to many people, and can be
assumed to have a relatively minor level of harmful effects. Exactly how
harmful it is will be very difficult to assess with
confidence. Can't we leave it there?

Not if you think it is minor!

Black Swan Dennipoo's.

--