Posted to alt.home.repair
ransley ransley is offline

Default What to do with old floor plans?

On Feb 13, 8:03*pm, "SteveBell" wrote:
My Dad, a residential designer and draftsman, died recently. He had a
one-man design and drafting firm for more than thirty years, and his
archive of old blueprints is large.

What should I do with all these old plans?

I could contact all the owners and ask if they want them, but that kind
of effort isn't my first choice--my parents' home is a seven-hour drive
from mine. I could trash them, but that's just *wrong*. I could donate
them somewhere, but who would want them?

--
Steve Bell
New Life Home Improvement

I would pay a few hundred for plans for our house, contacting present
owners could be profitable for you.