Suz

Default dishwashers

"in2minds" wrote in message
planning on buying one today, now I've moved the washing machine and

there's
a vacant space, SWMBO wants to fill it.
looking to spend ~£300
basic requirements...

colour silver/aluminium/stainless
cold water only
full size
grade AAA
6 place settings

SWMBO has her eye on the Servis M4608AL
http://www.comet.co.uk/comet/html/cache/412_877758.html

any recommendations would be appreciated

Which did a report on dishwashers last month:
======================

Most dishwashers do an OK job when it comes to cleaning - but once you
factor in how convenient and quick they are, our Best Buys stand out from
the pack.

Full-sized models

The best dishwasher on test is the Miele Autosensor G 694-3 SC Plus. The
filter's tricky to clean but, overall, the Miele's straightforward to use,
simple to load and gives great results. It's available from Hughes Direct
for £620 or from John Lewis for £780.

If you don't want to spend so much money, you could try the Bosch Exxcel
Auto Option SGS56E02GB, which costs £325 from Currys or £340 from Pluggedin.
It's a little slow, and not as simple to use as the Miele, but it does clean
well.

Alternatively, try the Siemens Extraklasse Hydrosensor SE25A266GB/17, at
£450 from John Lewis or £410 from Pluggedin. Again, it's slower and less
convenient than the Miele, but it cleans well.