Posted to alt.home.repair

Default General Question Painting the Kitchen

On Thu, 12 Feb 2009 21:14:53 -0800, Kate wrote:

My kitchen walls have a flat paint on them. I would like to paint them
so that if I get spaghetti sauce splashed on the walls, I can simply
wipe it off. Right now, a flat painted wall makes it difficult.

What would be the best type of paint to use: Semi-Gloss or a
Satin paint? Also, would these two types of paint go right over the
flat paint and look right?

Thanks so much everyone.

Kate

Semi is more scrubbable. Scrup satin and it goes to semi - more or
less. Either will work over what is there, but it has to be
CLEAN!!!!!!