Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default hey Gunner

On Thu, 12 Feb 2009 22:38:06 -0500, "Buerste" wrote:

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
.. .
On Thu, 12 Feb 2009 14:38:23 -0800, "Stupendous Man"
wrote:

I should soon be recieving a barely used Armalite AR-7. These worth much?
know the Charter Arms were prone to jamming. 20 years ago I returned mine
within a week and got a Ruger 10-22

I have ah...several.....with good magazines and a ramp job, they work
well enough. You need to polish and form the ramp a bit.

They average about $200-250 here in California, when you can find one
these days. Ive got the black, brown and green ones in my tiny
collection

Gunner

"If the personal freedoms guaranteed by the Constitution inhibit the
government's ability to govern the people,
we should look to limit those guarantees."

Bill Clinton 1993-08-12

Just how many firearms do you have? (don't answer that!)

"Several"

How many more will be "enough"?

No such word when discussing firearms.

Does your thumb look like a hot-dog from loading mags?

Nope...but has a pretty good callous.