Posted to alt.electronics,comp.sci.electronics,rec.electronics,sci.electronics,sci.electronics.misc
John Fields John Fields is offline

Default PIR interfering with wireless network

On Thu, 12 Feb 2009 18:56:12 -0000, "Peter Hucker"
wrote:

On Thu, 12 Feb 2009 14:39:27 -0000, John Fields wrote:

On Wed, 11 Feb 2009 20:36:44 -0000, "Peter Hucker"
wrote:
Posting a joke that the victim doesn't understand defeats the purpose.

---
It wasn't a joke, it suited my purpose perfectly,

What you mean was it was a serious joke.

---
What a pompous ass you are, telling me what I meant.
I meant exactly what I said, and if you can't cope with the fact that
your ignorance keeps you from understanding certain things, then oh
well, Boo-hoo-hoo.
---

and if you didn't understand it, oh well...

Wasted exercise.

---
No, it wasn't since, your response and continued response to it paints a
more accurate picture of who you are.

JF