Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Beeswax ?

dennis@home wrote:
"The Medway Handyman" wrote in message

One day, if you think hard enough, you will get the full picture.
Active smoking is proven to be dangerous to the active smoker,
passive smoking isn't dangerous to anyone.

There you go again.. still lying to avoid feeling guilty about the
harm you inflict on others.

No Dennipoo's, I don't feel guilty because I don't inflict harm on others.

I think you should contact the US Military in Afghanistan. Instead of using
high tech weapons, they could just issue the soldiers with 20 Marlborough
each & wait for a prevailing wind. According to you, Al-Qaeda would be on
its arse in a matter of days.

Listen to yourself man, you are hysterical.

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk