Posted to alt.electronics,comp.sci.electronics,rec.electronics,sci.electronics,sci.electronics.misc
John Fields John Fields is offline

Default PIR interfering with wireless network

On Tue, 10 Feb 2009 19:53:12 -0000, "Peter Hucker"
wrote:

On Tue, 10 Feb 2009 18:48:55 -0000, John Fields wrote:

On Mon, 09 Feb 2009 21:14:24 -0000, "Peter Hucker"
wrote:

On Mon, 09 Feb 2009 00:45:16 -0000, John Fields wrote:

It's easy enough to insert and fix up his post, but most of the time
it's "Why bother?"

Why bother getting a news client that can word wrap when replying? I dunno, ask yourself.

---
Since yours is the source of the problem, why not fix yours?

What causes the problem is irrelevant.

---
You're the cause of the problem, so I'll concede the point and agree
with you.

What _isn't_ irrelevant is the problem itself and the inconvenience it
causes those who wish to reply to your posts.

_Not_ fixing it when, ostensibly, you could with a few key clicks is
raising pig-headedness to a new low and speaks volumes about your
character.
---

You may aswell say the invention of the motor vehicle cause Mr Bloggs
to die yesterday, so let's all go sue Henry Ford.

---
That's not the same thing at all.

Mr. Ford's philosophy mandated that the mistakes he made be fixed as
they were found, in the field, while yours seems to be that your readers
are responsible for finding work-around solutions to your errors.

JF