Posted to rec.woodworking
MikeWhy MikeWhy is offline

Default Internal Combustion Breakthrough?

"KIMOSABE" wrote in message
I must be reading more into this than is there.

Does anyone see a reason that he doesn't have this engine mounted in a
car which can be driven as a demo?

Only just guessing, but there aren't very many good reasons. Maybe, just
maybe, it hasn't progressed beyond the air pump proof of concept stage yet.
Even if it is, a usable drivetrain is more than just a functioning short
block, although I find it hard to believe the 10 engineers on his payroll
can't get an engine controller and fuel injection system to work, if that's
the issue. You just know Bubba would've strapped it onto a gokart frame even
before the exhaust had cooled from its first test run. It does make one
wonder, doesn't it?