Posted to rec.woodworking
dpb dpb is offline

Default Internal Combustion Breakthrough?

Robatoy wrote:
On Feb 10, 9:00 am, dpb wrote:
Lee Michaels wrote:

Again, he has to build something beyond prototypes. I wish him the best. It
is a real creative feat. But real life has a way of dashing dreams.

Where real life is spelled "thermodynamics"...

I can't see it keeping cool either. ...

I'm speaking in more general sense of thermodynamics as in the three
laws not just heat transfer.

I have the feeling the overall efficiencies claimed will not bear up to
detailed scrutiny in practice.

Reminds me of, oh, cold fusion, say...the lone researcher w/ no
replication outside of own laboratory.

But, then again, if he's really got something he'll become _very_ famous.