Posted to uk.d-i-y
dennis@home dennis@home is offline

Default Beeswax ?

"The Medway Handyman" wrote in message
om...
dennis@home wrote:
"The Medway Handyman" wrote in
message om...

I can't be arsed to even look at the rest of the ****e you have
Googled to support your claim. I could find you 30+ studies, all
credible & published in scientific journals subject to critical peer
review that show the opposite - that non smoking partners of active
smokers are less likely to develop cancer, heart disease, diabeties
& ingrowing toenails.

Less likely than who?

Errrm. The active smokers. Yunno, those partners. There is a clue in
the line "non smoking partners of active smokers are less likely...".

Not less likely than a non smoker who isn't poisoned by the ones that
supposedly love them then.
All you have proven there is that smoking is more dangerous than secondary
smoking!

If you can't read a paragraph in a post properly, what chance have you got
of understanding simple facts?

I think you have provided more evidence that you don't have a clue.

I think you are just a rabid drug addict who will lie about anything
to justify your harm to others.

Don't have to Dennypoo's, I don't harm others.

Liar.

You are typical of people with chemical abuse problem

s and will stop
at nothing to get your fix.

Calm down dear - its only a newsgroup. If you keep getting this het up
you will have a coniption fit. Chill out & have a fag.

The sooner it becomes illegal to smoke anywhere other people are the
better.

Oh dear. Back to the 'passive smoke kills fluffy bunnies at 100 metes'
thing.

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk