Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Beeswax ?

dennis@home wrote:
"The Medway Handyman" wrote in
message om...

I can't be arsed to even look at the rest of the ****e you have
Googled to support your claim. I could find you 30+ studies, all
credible & published in scientific journals subject to critical peer
review that show the opposite - that non smoking partners of active
smokers are less likely to develop cancer, heart disease, diabeties
& ingrowing toenails.

Less likely than who?

Errrm. The active smokers. Yunno, those partners. There is a clue in the
line "non smoking partners of active smokers are less likely...".

If you can't read a paragraph in a post properly, what chance have you got
of understanding simple facts?

I think you are just a rabid drug addict who will lie about anything
to justify your harm to others.

Don't have to Dennypoo's, I don't harm others.

You are typical of people with chemical abuse problem

s and will stop
at nothing to get your fix.

Calm down dear - its only a newsgroup. If you keep getting this het up you
will have a coniption fit. Chill out & have a fag.

The sooner it becomes illegal to smoke anywhere other people are the
better.

Oh dear. Back to the 'passive smoke kills fluffy bunnies at 100 metes'
thing.

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk