Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

Default An Oil Can

On Mon, 09 Feb 2009 12:57:44 -0600, dpb wrote:

The poster w/ the suggestion for syringes has the right
idea--particularly the intermediate-sized veterinary ones are great for
much other than their primary purpose including using them as the
refilling mechanism for other things.

When syringes were easy to get and you weren't a criminal for getting
one, I got one to refill the cartridges for my cartridge pen.
Eventually I bought 4 spare pens in case I lost them and they came
with 28 new cartridges. But after 1 1/2 bottles of ink, I lost
interest in cartridge pens. The ink didn't dry as quickly as roller
ball ink, and sometimes I blurred it with my hand. I still have the
pens, the ink, and the cartrides 35+ years later!