Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Beeswax ?

dennis@home wrote:
"The Medway Handyman" wrote in
message om...
Alan wrote:
In message , The
Medway Handyman wrote

Only just spotted this post. I have never said that active smoking
isn't a cause of lung cancer, plenty of sound scientific evidence
to support that claim. However, the 'evidence' concerning passive
smoking is utter bollox.

Yep, the evidence given out by the tobacco companies about passive
smoking is complete bollox. Go back a generation and they were
telling everyone that low tar cigarettes were also safe.

The tobacco companies haven't published anything about the alleged
dangers of passive smoking.

If they could prove the data is wrong do you think they would have
remained silent?

They no longer have the same spend as the pharmacutical giants. Look it up.

They have a lot of money at stake to prove smoking is safer and they
can't. I take that to mean that the claims about passive smoking
being dangerous is true.

Then you accept bad science.

You may not agree but as stated you aren't the brightest handyman about.

Sorry Dennis, personal insults don't support your rabid hysterical claims.

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk