Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mark Mark is offline

Default A little snow had began to fall....

On Mon, 9 Feb 2009 10:12:27 -0000, "dennis@home"
wrote:

"Mark" wrote in message
.. .

Wow! Our council only gritted the major A roads.

The highways agency pays for major A roads to be gritted.. your council is
doing nothing for you if its only the major A roads that get gritted.

No surprise there. They only seem to be interested in the city
centres. Outlying areas and villages are neglected IMHO.

--
(\__/) M.
See http://improve-usenet.org