Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Rod is offline

Default TV distribution equipment (advert)

The Wanderer wrote:
On Mon, 9 Feb 2009 11:11:51 +0000, tony sayer wrote:

In article , geoff
scribeth thus
In message , Bill Wright
writes
There's a sale of second-hand TV distribution equipment here.

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/merchant/tvae...Q_fromZQQ_mdoZ

The sale includes modulators, amplifiers, receivers, and various other bits
and bobs.

So - a site to avoid boys and girls

don't buy from spammers

... and report the bugger

Well I didn't think he'd "spam" on here but thats Bill Wright of Wrights
aerials one of the most knowledgeable posters on newsgroups!....

Must admit, I didn't see it as spamming, not in the way most spammers
operate.This appears to be a one-off sale of stock of someone who is
getting out of the business.

Given the raison d'être of this NG, I would think there might be several
people who could be interested.

On the other hand, the Berlin server didn't serve up the start of the
thread at all. Just saw geoff's post. So n.i.n seem to have classified
it as spam.

--
Rod

onset.