Posted to uk.d-i-y
The Wanderer[_2_] The Wanderer[_2_] is offline

Default TV distribution equipment (advert)

On Mon, 9 Feb 2009 11:11:51 +0000, tony sayer wrote:

In article , geoff
scribeth thus
In message , Bill Wright
writes
There's a sale of second-hand TV distribution equipment here.

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/merchant/tvae...Q_fromZQQ_mdoZ

The sale includes modulators, amplifiers, receivers, and various other bits
and bobs.

So - a site to avoid boys and girls

don't buy from spammers

... and report the bugger

Well I didn't think he'd "spam" on here but thats Bill Wright of Wrights
aerials one of the most knowledgeable posters on newsgroups!....

Must admit, I didn't see it as spamming, not in the way most spammers
operate.This appears to be a one-off sale of stock of someone who is
getting out of the business.

Given the raison d'être of this NG, I would think there might be several
people who could be interested.

--
The Wanderer

When you hear the toilet flush and your child says 'Uh oh'
It's already too late!