Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] daszkiew2000@yahoo.com is offline

Default $199 Capet Instillation

On Feb 8, 11:56*am, Shaun Eli wrote:
Home Depot did just fine with my basement carpeting, even noticing
that one door wouldn't open if we put the carpet in front of it (they
suggested leaving out the padding instead of cutting the door, which
we did and it worked fine).

But when dealing with these stores you're at the mercy of whomever
they hire in your area.

Shaun Eliwww.BrainChampagne.com
Brain Champagne: *Clever Comedy for Smart Minds (sm)

Why on the Holly Molly did you let them carpet your basement ? Are you
suffering from DT ? Carpet will suck in the moisture in no time. Then
mold and exotic fungi will grow and make you even sicker, than you