Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Automobile engine cleaning using mixture of kerosene and oil

On Sun, 8 Feb 2009 10:19:36 -0800 (PST), gpsman
wrote:

I don't know what's "possible" but when Slick 50 first hit the market
I saw a lawnmower engine supposedly treated with it run for about an
hour with no oil in the crankcase. It had supposedly been running all
day every day the previous week.

bubble pop

I recall State Fair(s), that had a 6 Cyl. engine running for hours on
end. I forget the *lubricant* they were hawking at the time.

I think the lube looked like molasses, only lighter in color... honey
color.