Posted to sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.basics

Default UK source for this magnetic switch?

In article ,
IanM wrote:
I am not aware of any other chain of retail electronic component
stockists, but hopefully someone knows of some alternatives.

Rapid Electronics have the best terms for small value mail order and post
pretty quickly. next day for most things. One shop I know of in London -
but haven't used - is Cricklewood Electronics.

http://www.cricklewoodelectronics.co...ewood/home.php

--
*Why does the sun lighten our hair, but darken our skin?

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.