Posted to sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.basics
John G. John G. is offline

Default UK source for this magnetic switch?

"Terry Pinnell" wrote in message
Can anyone point me towards a UK source (phone or online) for an
inexpensive cylindrical, enclosed reed switch, N/C, for use in a
burglar alarm circuit please.

I'm still googling but so far without success and want to place an
order for delivery Monday.

--
Terry, East Grinstead, UK

Dragging this discussion back from the trading pinciples of some companies.

I do not know about the UK but in Australia and I suspect the USA this sort
of thing is easy to find at DIY stores like Bunnings (here) or Home
Depot/Lowes (in the US) in the build your self a burgular alarm aisle.

There are at least three layman's electronic suppliers in Aus, DSE (about
equiv to Radio Shack), Jaycar (a bit better) and Altronics. All have walk
in, chose for yourself, super market type shops. Surley the UK has
equivelents.

John G.