Posted to alt.building.construction,alt.home.repair
aemeijers aemeijers is offline

Default Good Choice of Table Saw for very casual home use ??

Ulysses wrote:
wrote in message
On Sat, 7 Feb 2009 21:40:41 -0500, "James"
wrote:

(snip)
You dont need to spend $150. Not even $1.50.
Just put your circular saw (skilsaw), or any sort of hand saw on your
kitchen table. There ya go...... YOU NOW HAVE A TABLE SAW.
And probably a nagging, bitching wife too, because women dont like
tools in their rooms, which includes every room in the house except
the part of the garage that she dont reserve for all her exercise
equipment, and clothing storage.

Come to think of it, many, many years ago when I didn't have ANY money I
mounted my Sears circular saw under a sheet of 3/4" plywood,

And now a sheet of 3/4" smooth and flat enough to use for a saw table
costs more than a cheap saw does.....

--
aem sends...