Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Another Foundation going in

Swingman wrote:

.... snip
On top of that, it's a "straw bale" house, very similar to the "Straw Bale
Residence" he

http://www.strawbale.com/straw-bale-photos/

I'm well versed in traditional construction (which is why I was hired for
the job), but it's my first rodeo with straw bale wall construction ...
I'm
enjoying the challenge!

Now, I just need to figure out how to hang kitchen wall cabinets on a
straw bale wall ...

While this sounds great as far as insulation value, it seems like a
virtual banquet for termites and other vermin.