Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.woodworking
cavelamb cavelamb is offline

Default Workshops for RVs and Sailboats

Larry Blanchard wrote:
On Fri, 06 Feb 2009 16:56:35 -0800, Too_Many_Tools wrote:

I am looking for ideas and examples (with links hopefully) to how others
include a workshop in both their RV and sailboats.

General metalworking and woodworking as the goals.

You might want to take a look at Proxxon tools, also sold relabeled by
Micro-Mart, and others of that ilk. If those are too small, you can do a
lot of woodworking with a small scroll saw.

Other than that, you're probably going to have to use a lot of hand tools.

For me the bottom line is simply this...

When we are out sailing, I'm a sailor - full time.

At anchor, if I need something to keep my hands busy I'll build
a ship in a bottle.