Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.woodworking
Pete C. Pete C. is offline

Default Workshops for RVs and Sailboats

Leon wrote:

"Pete C." wrote in message
ster.com...

What kind of RV? I have had a large and well equipped truck camper for a
few years and I still love it. Of course it has a lot less issues than a
camper / RV with running gear will have.

Full blown dedicated RV's, Full standing up room through out the living
room, kitchen, bedroom, bathroom, and laundry and cab area.

FYI, a truck camper is a full blown dedicated RV, but due to the lack of
running gear it has a lot less maintenance issues. My truck camper has a
bathroom with shower, kitchen with stove / oven, microwave, double basin
sink, A/C, furnace, refrigerator, etc. All it lacks is standup headroom
in the bed area.