Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.woodworking
Leon Leon is offline

Default Workshops for RVs and Sailboats

"B A R R Y" wrote in message
Leon wrote:
My parents purchased 2 RV's. The happiest day in my life was when they
got rid of the last one.

I'm still plenty happy as an aircraft owner. I have a fantastic partner,
so everything except fuel is 1/2 price! ;^)

Than is good for both if both use it equally. My friend co-owned an
airplane in the early to late mid 80's. His partner flew the plane much
more than he did. Seemed my friend was spending a lot of money and not
flying so much although he was going out for 3 or 4 hours weekly at a
minimum. He ended up selling his half and purchasing another all by
himself.