Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default Can make Dining Table?

"Mark & Juanita" wrote

On one of the home improvement shows a few years ago,they showed people
who sold their homes and what they liked about the home, then the new
owners and their plans for the home (usually two mutually exclusive
opinions). On one of the shows, the elderly lady selling the house proudly
showed off her kitchen and how happy she was with her cabinets. She
crowed, "they come all the way from Sweden." Silly me, I bought the
comment until the new owners came in, and with a sledge hammer made the
comment, "sorry [name], the Ikea cabinets are history.

Been staying in a house while in Austin building another. The house I'm
staying in has "top 'o the line" Ikea cabinets throughout that were
installed about five years ago.

Now, I know a thing or two about cabinets.

Thanks, but no thanks!

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08