Posted to alt.home.repair
ransley ransley is offline

Default run furnace without blower?

On Feb 6, 7:31*pm, Bubba wrote:
On Fri, 6 Feb 2009 07:21:16 -0800 (PST), ransley

wrote:
On Feb 6, 8:44*am, Bubba wrote:
On Fri, 6 Feb 2009 08:36:26 -0500, "Stormin Mormon"

wrote:
That's been my experience, the customers I've talked with.
Not enough *heat output to make it worth the risks.

Advice from the only person dumber than ransley.
Give it up Stormy. You are clueless.
Bubba

Stormin insults no body, you bubba only insult, that is my take on
worthless.

Whats wrong ransley? You just dont seem to play well with others. Did
Bubba hurt pooor pooooor whittle ranzlezzzz whittle feewlings?
Poor baby. Grow some nads you nit-wit. If you can't play in the big
sand box, go home.
Bubba

Hurt me no, you hurt yourself, shoot yourself in the foot you did.