Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.woodworking
Pete Keillor Pete Keillor is offline

Default Workshops for RVs and Sailboats

On Sat, 7 Feb 2009 07:49:17 -0600, "Leon"
wrote:

"Too_Many_Tools" wrote in message
I am looking for ideas and examples (with links hopefully) to how
others include a workshop in both their RV and sailboats.

General metalworking and woodworking as the goals.

The examples can be of either type or a combination of both.

Also discussions of having a shop (tools and stock storage) within a
small space and alternative power sources come to mind.

Thanks

TMT

In all seriousness, do you think you would have room for a metal working or
wood shop on an RV? You already should have a mechanical shop on board to
keep the RV running and repaired.

RV's, Airplanes and Boats, You are happy the day you buy them and the day
you sell them.

Early in his career, my cousin heard this from a thrice divorced
surgeon at a medical meeting.

The 3F Rule: If it flies, floats, or f***s, rent it.

Pete Keillor