Posted to alt.building.construction,alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.frugal-living
Heathcliff Heathcliff is offline

Default Bathtub question

On Feb 5, 12:29*am, Kompu Kid wrote:
Hello All:

I want to remove the knob that moves my pop-up plug for the drain up
and down.

I tried to pull this knob but it is not moving. *I looked around for a
set screw. There is none.

I have photos of the knob at:

http://cid-eb85de77506ba8ba.skydrive...px/BathTub?aut...

Is there any trick to removing this type of knob?

I need to remove it to open the clogged drain.

Thanks!

Deguza

Usually there is access to the back side of these fixtures through a
removable panel on the OTHER side of the wall from the tub. May be in
the back of a closet or something. Access to the back of the tub may
help clarify how things are attached and connected. -- H