Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad
Jim Thompson Jim Thompson is offline

Default Nothing more pleasant than...

On Thu, 5 Feb 2009 19:28:09 GMT, (Mark Zenier)
wrote:

In article ,
Patrick Turner wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:

Nothing more pleasant than...

A Democrat President, barely two weeks into his term, already losing
popularity in the polls.

Maybe he'll reach W's level within his honeymoon 100 days ?:-)

And, now, less than 50% approving his stimulus package.

There is nothing more awkward to watch than a republican facing the fact
their precious W ****ed up the whole world economy so well, but then
republicans are renowned for being egyptian about all things political,
ie, they are seen standing in denial rather too often.

I'm just wondering when the USA will pay all its debts.

Seems we are somehow holding our own against other currencies.

Nope, they'll blow out the dollar. The numbers will be match but
it will be fairy gold.

Yep, All this "pork" layered-on by the Dems is going to cause massive
inflation.

The Republicans will spend the next several years sabotaging the
economy

How can they do that... they're totally impotent in both houses, they
might as well just go home.

to make Obama look the second coming of Jimmy Carter and
then the real pain will begin.

Takes no effort to do that.

One thing to remember, the boys in the back room of the Republican
party are those elements of the economy that made out like bandits
during the oil shock inflation of the late '70s and '80s. (Real Estate
barons and the like). They're not afraid of inflation, but see it as
an opportunity. They think it will be like the 80's with Reagan
all over again. Except that they've also sold off the US manufacturing
base to the Chinese and there's a lot less of a real economy than there
used to be.

Mark Zenier

What a bunch of phony baloney.

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |
| E-mail Icon at
http://www.analog-innovations.com | 1962 |

The Democrat theory is that spend.. spend.. spend.. and government
jobs will bolster the economy and employment will improve. If that
were actually true, wouldn't France have the world's best economy?