Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad
Jim Thompson Jim Thompson is offline

Default Nothing more pleasant than...

On Fri, 06 Feb 2009 07:20:19 GMT, Patrick Turner
wrote:

Maybe Jim said...

Flipper, Get a life... AND a sense of humor.

In fact. I have a rather robust sense of humor and suspected you were
trying to be 'funny', in some weird sort of way, but your little
'joke' was neither appropriate nor funny. Why?

Because I don't consider the current economic problem in any way
'funny' and a good part of how we got into this mess is due to left
wing delusionals, like Patrick, who have no idea what's going on as
they swill Kool-Aid by the bucket load, which would be tragedy enough
without them regurgitating it all over everyone else.

Repulicans were in charge of the USA when the latest recession developed
for all of the Bush terms and then whamo, it happened. I recall the
Gramm Act spurred on those greedy barons of capitalism.

Let me assure you that I had nothing whatsover to do with bringing on
the sub-prime mortgage crisis.

I think I have a far more realistic idea of what's going on than the Jim
Thompsons of this world.

Only dumbass redneck republicans seem to be able to **** up so badly
bigtime. When they have, then they call everyone different to them as
being delusionals, commie reds, left wing evil liberalistas and all
manner of bull****.

I've heard die hard republicans say the USA won the vietnam war because
although the US lost 50,000, the Vietnamese losses were 3 million.

Such folks never admit to a loss or say they are wrong. Hence the
terrible mess we are in.

I really hope the Vietnamese who have suffered from Agent Orange are
successful while they sue the crap out of the USA.

And all your little 'joke' does is divert from the serious issue while
giving similar minded delusionals an excuse to claim you're just as
irrational as they are.

I know it's hard for
leftist weenies, but give it a try, you'll like it ;-)

You should watch where you stick that foot because I'm anything but a
"leftist weenie."

I already went through one round of 'liberal' economic destruction in
the 70's and I'm not looking forward to this one because these kooks
are a hundred times worse than the last set.

On the other hand, I suppose it could be argued that when one is a
passenger you might as well laugh as cry while the lunatic behind the
wheel drives you off a cliff but I expect to be screaming the whole
way.

...Jim Thompson

Shut up Jim, you are full of the most appalling bull****.

I've never ever voted for the Liberals or the Labour politicians in my
life. Such vested interest pollies mean well, but people shouldn't
encourage them by voting for them.

And to dumb conrete filled heads of those like our Jim, In Oz the
Liberals are the equivalent of the Republcans, ie, right wing red necks
and representing the bosses, and Labour is the equivalent of the
Democrats, who believe in democracy, and the rights of working people.

Oh, and I have a sense of humour!!

I really enjoy it when Jim goes all red-faced and froths at the
mouth....

Patrick Turner.

(1) Gawd! What a bunch of incoherent ramblings
(2) You should learn to follow the thread better... you followed a
comment by "flipper" with "Shut up Jim"
(3) I NEVER get in the condition that I'm "all red-faced and froth[s]
at the mouth..." I give that condition to others. You are a prime
example.
(4) And I rank toooob audio right up there with Monster Cable.

Go yee red face and froth some more ;-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Liberals are so cute. *Dumb as a box of rocks, but cute.