Posted to alt.home.repair

Default long-link test for your news reader

On Feb 6, 9:49*am, "HeyBub" wrote:
George wrote:
David Nebenzahl wrote:
On 2/5/2009 4:59 PM Stormin Mormon spake thus:

I think your news reading program needs help. It's been adding
spaces.

Where?

And speaking of needing help, could you *please* fix your setup so
that your posts come out properly? Your mail/news client (Microsoft
Outlook Express 6.00.2900.5512) is really screwing them up; it puts
*everything* in the post below your reply into the sig, which means
that only your reply (above) gets quoted when you reply to one of
your postings.

Yes, same thing here. Aside from being the only top poster (I think)
who posts to this group which really breaks threads and readability
the posts are formatted as you describe.

You are ALSO posting via Thunderbird.

Are we seeing a trend here?

How about firing up OE on your machine to see if the same phenomenon
presents itself.- Hide quoted text -

Google Groups here. The long link is OK and I don't see any problem
with Stormin's post. Maybe time for someone to rethink which client
is brain damaged.