Posted to alt.home.repair
George George is offline

Default long-link test for your news reader

David Nebenzahl wrote:
On 2/5/2009 4:59 PM Stormin Mormon spake thus:

I think your news reading program needs help. It's been adding spaces.

Where?

And speaking of needing help, could you *please* fix your setup so that
your posts come out properly? Your mail/news client (Microsoft Outlook
Express 6.00.2900.5512) is really screwing them up; it puts *everything*
in the post below your reply into the sig, which means that only your
reply (above) gets quoted when you reply to one of your postings.

Yes, same thing here. Aside from being the only top poster (I think) who
posts to this group which really breaks threads and readability the
posts are formatted as you describe.