Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Pete C. Pete C. is offline

Default Drawing in Linux

Pete Keillor wrote:

Thanks, everybody. I've decided that the new laptop will be Windows,
primarily because of applications that aren't available in Linux.
Also, I'll probably have to pick a Windows CAD package, although I'm
going to try the ones available in Linux first.

Pete Keillor

FWIW, I use TurboCAD for my CAD work on Windoze. I'm certainly no CAD
wiz, since I do only occasional CAD work, but TurboCAD has handled
everything I've needed to do and seems to have plenty of power /
features I still haven't tapped. One time when I ran into a problem, I
got good responses quickly on the TurboCAD user forum, so there is
support available beyond pay options.