Posted to alt.home.repair
Red Green Red Green is offline

Default Using Havahart traps to relocate animals

"dadiOH" wrote in news:EZzil.28865$875.5992
@newsfe21.ams2:

Red Green wrote:
" wrote in news:5ef1698e-f0cf-4075-
:

trapping a animal in the winter and reloating is likely a cruel death
sentence.

away from its den and food sources.

I dont nunderstand why bird lovers hate squirells so much. they are
just another of gods creatures.......

just buy a new squirrel proof feeder ad leave the squirrel alone

Yea squirrels can be destructive critters and they can be really cool
as well. Just animals doing whatever it takes to survive.

I had one that would run down the driveway when it saw my car
approaching. The fact that I had it addicted to chocolate chip cookies
had nothing to do with it.

Now when it saw the chipmunk sitting on my knee eating sunflower
seeds it must have figured I was Father Food Shelf and decides it's
OK to take the Chips Ahoy's out of my hand.

So here I am on the deck with a couple of wild rodents playing
nice-nice and two feet away on the other side of the window glass are
the two cats going Alien balistic with that hunting chatter they do
with their mouth. I don't think it was the cooking that they were
interested in.

Why do you like to torture cats?

Oh hell. They've brought home their share of carcas remnants.