Posted to rec.woodworking
Doug Miller Doug Miller is offline

Default Does Hut Crystal Finish go bad?

In article , Casper wrote:
As the subject asks ... does Hut Crystal Coat go bad?
I purchased a bottle and didn't notice it had a date on the back,
which is outdated. How long does/can this stuff last?

I don't know an upper limit... but I've had successful results from a couple
of different bottles that were more than two years past the "expiration" date.
I'm sure it varies with storage conditions, too: my shop is in my basement, so
the temperature in the shop is pretty consistent year-round. No doubt the
shelf life will be reduced by temperature extremes in either direction.