Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

Default Using Havahart traps to relocate animals

On Thu, 05 Feb 2009 11:28:40 -0500, LouB wrote:

wrote:
On Thu, 05 Feb 2009 00:20:30 -0500, mm
wrote:

You can probably get a permit to kill nuisance animals-
or let an animal control officer take of them.
Seems silly to buy haveahart traps and then kill them.

It makes this a more selective process. You get to choose which
animals you want to kill and which you don't.
In my case, I kill the rats, turn the squirrels loose.

Many folks consider squirrels to be furry tailed rats.

My mother had that view, and I wish i had thought of a reply before
she died.

I think the difference between a rat and a squirrel is much like the
difference between an ugly girl and a pretty girl. And that's a big
difference.