Posted to alt.home.repair
Jeff Wisnia Jeff Wisnia is offline

Default Using Havahart traps to relocate animals

Doug Miller wrote:

In article , Don Wiss wrote:

I am now trying to relocate a squirrel that has mastered getting into my
squirrel-proof bird feeder. It took years before one figured it out

Sounds like you need The Yankee Flipper!

http://www.yankeeflipper.com

I've had one of those for about 8 years and it certainly does the job.
But the squirrels learn fast and about the only time we get to enjoy
seeing a squirrel flipped is in the spring when the next generation of
them goes through their learning process.

I mounted the solar panel from a photoelectric powered battery charger
on top of mine to keep the NiCads topped off, because it was a PIA to
have to go out and plug the factory supplied wall wart charger into it
every week or so. The "green" solar power works just fine.

Jeff

--
Jeffry Wisnia
(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)