Martin Angove

Default Another toolkit question

In message ,
(Michael McNeil) wrote:

?

Assuming you're confused about my 100m augers :-)

Ummm... I have some flat wood bits that are 150mm long. When I stick
them in the drill, the drill will almost fit between joists in order to
drill holes for cables; I end up drilling at a shallow angle.

I have seen, in a catalogue, an auger which is 100mm long. I was musing
that the extra 50mm might allow me to get the whole caboodle between
joists and hence drill a straight hole.

This would save having to cut down a wood bit, as was previously
suggested.

:-)

Hwyl!

M.

--
Martin Angove (it's Cornish for "Smith") - ARM/Digital SA110 RPC
See the Aber Valley --