Posted to rec.woodworking
D'ohBoy D'ohBoy is offline

Default (OT) What's for supper

On Feb 4, 11:03*pm, Mark & Juanita wrote:
D'ohBoy wrote:

... snip

Where's Barak and FEMA?

Another prejudiced rightwing nutjob trolling for others to join in his
tearing down of the new president. *

* Oh my, we wouldn't want to appear partisan now that your side is office,
would we? *The Dem's definition of bipartisanship: The Republicans cave to
the left's demand. *How come we don't see Pelosi or Reid "reaching across
the aisle" and incorporating ideas from the other side of the aisle? *

Give him a chance, we gave that
dumbass Bush a chance.

* YOU GAVE BUSH A CHANCE!? *Yeah, right, for what 30 seconds after the
election 2000 results were finally certified? *Give me a break, the media
and the left was all over Bush before he even took the oath of office.
OTOH, the left and the media have to shower off every night after being so
deep in the tank for Obama.

Who are you really? *Lush Rimjob?

* ... and of course the signature staple of the left -- the ad hominem.
Pretty much about the only weapon in the left's arsenal. *Can't win in the
arena of ideas so have to go for the smear and the emotions. *

D'ohBoy

* Aptly named.

Ummm.... really? 30 seconds? Please. You have no clue who I am or
what my politics are. You have guesses based on snippets of my
beliefs that appear here.

Speaking of ad hominem, I think you have a pot/kettle issue....

Aptly tag-lined!

D'ohBoy