Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Jim Thompson Jim Thompson is offline

Default Bush Pardon

On Wed, 4 Feb 2009 10:58:02 -0800, "Joel Koltner"
wrote:

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...
"Bill" is just another nym of AlwaysWrong.

Ah, thanks for the 'heads up,' Jim.

He sure has a lot of aliases...

He constantly adds them.

When I was using NewsProxy as a frontend I was killing all his nyms by
just allowing the white list, then disposing of AlwaysWrong's IP
range.

NewsProxy is slow, and was hanging regularly. So, with the advent of
Agent v5.00, I just use Agent's filters.

I regularly nudge the Agent support team to add "References:", which
would allow killing the little SOB AND all follow-ups to the little
SOB... including those instituted by JL ;-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Only Jerks Need to Satisfy Their Woeful Egos by Feeding Trolls